Mario really deserved this award. Not only does he have a cool blog, but he does so much to help out anipals all over the world. Whatever we got going on online to help anipals, Mario’s lending a helping hand. That’s style. He gave me this award way back on February 1st. How stylish was it of me to first of all, not say thank you in a timely manner, and not to get it on my blog? I’m not sure I deserve this award. *hangs head in shame*.
I’m supposed to link back to the pal who gave this to me (done), tell you seven things about myself you don’t know (coming up), and pass it on to 7 pals. That’s gonna be tough, cuz most of you have gotten it already.
So, seven things you don’t know about me:
- I still hide from mom’s friend who rescued me and gave me to mom. No one can figure out why. She loves cats and I know she won’t hurt me.
- I’ve started giving Candy nosetaps. We’re actually getting along. We’re not playing yet, but we’re better.
- I love belly rubs. Or maybe I’ve already told you that.
- I like sleeping on the bed with mom.
- No matter how many new toys mom gets, my favorite game is still fetch and my favorite ball is still the hedgehog ball.
- As much as I love to play, my favorite times are the quiet times.
- I don’t want to jump up to all the places the EK jumps to, but I’m kinda jealous that he jumps that high, cuz I can’t.
That was tough! I tell you guys everything, so it was hard to come up with 7 things to put on my list.
Now here’s my 7 nominees:
- @frugaldougal Paws Around the World
- @dashkitten Dash Kittens Mewsings
- @hemmingwayscat Hemmingway’s Adventures in Family Life
- @catsparella catsparella
- @shivaandjaya Shiva & Jaya
- @quadpaw Cats Who Twitter
- and last, but certainly not least, @UsThreeCoons Us Three Coons
So there’s my list! Happy Sunday everyone!