I know you’re all surprised to see me on a Saturday, but I promised Barnabas he could have the blog this Sunday and I just had to tell you about something. My most pawsomest furriend Pandafur gave me an award. It’s the Sunshine Award! Look at it – it’s so happy looking.
1) My favorite number is 3 because that’s how old I’ll be on my next birthday!
2) My favorite non-alcoholic drink is water from mom’s glass. We have a pawsome fountain but I still like to steal mom’s water.
3) Do I prefer Facebook or Twitter? I like Twitter better. FB’s getting to be too hard to look at.
4) My passion is sleeping. I’m a cat. That’s what I do.
5) My favorite pattern is the pattern of the blankie MaggieTKat made me for my crate.
6) My favorite day of the week is the weekend cuz mom’s home with us.
7) My favorite flowers are snap dragons. We have some in the yard and they’re soooo pretty.
Now I’m supposed to give this to 10 furriends, but most everyone’s gotten it already so I’m gonna just give it to one special family – The Kruse Kats. I’m giving it to them not just cuz Maggie made my beautiful blankie, but because she does soooooo much for all the anipals. It doesn’t matter who needs a helping hand – Maggie or her brofur, Parker, find a way to help. They DJ, give prizes away at pawties, run #readpawty, organize special stuff for pals in need, and more things than I can remember. I don’t think any of us can say thank you enough to Maggie and Parker – the Kruse Kats! Love you my furriends!
Barnabas will be here tomorrow and then I’m taking a weekend off. Why? Cuz I’m going to BlogPaws! I’m going in the fur. Can you believe it? I’ll be back the week after to tell you about some of my adventures. I think it’s gonna take a few blog entries to tell you everything since so much happens at BlogPaws and I’m gonna see so many pals. Tune in tomorrow to read Barnabas’s adventures at the movies and at a baseball game!