Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you’re all enjoying the holidays.
This is the time of year when the blue shorts people bring lots of packages. One of the packages I got was from Chewy.com !
These treats are freeze-dried and come in 5 different flavours:
- Original (contains chicken, turkey, and flounder)
- Tundra (contains elk, venison, quail, and trout)
- Regional Red (contains boar, lamb, and beef)
- Alberta Lamb
- Wild Boar
An information sheet came with the treats. Here’s some of what it said –
“A few important details about our new ORIJEN Cat Treats:
- 100% Meat: Cats are carnivores, so ORIJEN Cat Treats are loaded with 100% meat in Whole Prey™ ratios.
- 100% Fresh Ingredients: ORIJEN Cat Treats are brimming with up to 100% meats – al delivered fresh from our region daily.
- Freeze-Dried: To preserve the taste and goodness of our fresh, regional ingredients, ORIJEN cat treats are freeze-dried. freeze-drying removes only water, ao all nutrients stay in the food, exactly where they should be.
- Amazing Palatability: Loaded with fresh meats, tripe, and liver, ORIJEN Original Treats are a nutritious and delicious reward for your cat or kitten.
- 5 Great Flavours: With three flavours matched to our award-winning dry foods and two unique single-source flavours, these treats will each be available in 25G packages containing over 100 cat treats.”
Looks pretty nutritious and doesn’t have any weird stuff in it. That sounded good to Mom. Sounded good to me, too! Tasted good too, at least to Candy and me. EK won’t eat them. That’s ok – more for us! We really liked these treats and can’t wait to taste the other flavors. We’re gonna have to wait a while though. These aren’t for sale yet! They’re supposed to be available in a couple of months, so keep an eye out for them. I know we will be!
That’s it for today. Have a great week everyone!
Disclaimer: We received the treats for free from chewy.com to taste test. We received no compensation for writing this review, and as always, our opinions are our own.