Well, we finally had a nice day yesterday. Did I get a stroller ride? NO! Mom went canoeing instead. How dare she take the first day all summer it’s been cool enough for me to go out and go have fun without me! Pfffft. That’s enough of being mad.
I got a couple of awards recently! The first award was from my sista from hood, @CathyKeisha. If you haven’t read her blog, Stunning Keisha, you don’t know what you’re missing! She’s one sharp cookie, and very witty! Here’s the award:
Now I’m supposed to tell you 5 things about me:
- Even though I pretend not to, I actually like my fursibs.
- I’m very picky about what I’ll eat and what I play with.
- I love cuddling with Mom.
- I love fall and can’t wait for the cooler temperatures. I’m so tired of the hots.
- Thank Bast for spellcheck. I don’t spell very well. What do you want? I’m a cat!
Now I’m supposed to pass this on to five sisters. So here goes:
- Caren from Cat Chat
- Nutmeggy from Cheshire Loves Karma
- NikePurrfectCat from NikePurrfectCat’s World
The other award I received was from @germanshorthair. I haven’t known them very long and did not know they had a blog, but they do! it’s Daisy, Gretchen and Banjo, dogs with short tales. Now that I know they have a blog, I’ve added it to my list of blogs that I read. The award I received from them is theI just got this award not too long ago from @pandafur. You can read my my answers here: Another Award. Since I just got this award and passed it on, I’m not gonna pass it on again. But I do have to say I’m honored to have received it again, especially from new furriends.
For all of you suffering from the hots like we are, here’s wishing for an early fall. Happy Sunday everyone!
I know you’re all surprised to see me on a Saturday, but I promised Barnabas he could have the blog this Sunday and I just had to tell you about something. My most pawsomest furriend Pandafur gave me an award. It’s the Sunshine Award! Look at it – it’s so happy looking.
So now I have to answer 7 questions.
1) My favorite number is 3 because that’s how old I’ll be on my next birthday!
2) My favorite non-alcoholic drink is water from mom’s glass. We have a pawsome fountain but I still like to steal mom’s water.
3) Do I prefer Facebook or Twitter? I like Twitter better. FB’s getting to be too hard to look at.
4) My passion is sleeping. I’m a cat. That’s what I do.
5) My favorite pattern is the pattern of the blankie MaggieTKat made me for my crate.
6) My favorite day of the week is the weekend cuz mom’s home with us.
7) My favorite flowers are snap dragons. We have some in the yard and they’re soooo pretty.
Now I’m supposed to give this to 10 furriends, but most everyone’s gotten it already so I’m gonna just give it to one special family – The Kruse Kats. I’m giving it to them not just cuz Maggie made my beautiful blankie, but because she does soooooo much for all the anipals. It doesn’t matter who needs a helping hand – Maggie or her brofur, Parker, find a way to help. They DJ, give prizes away at pawties, run #readpawty, organize special stuff for pals in need, and more things than I can remember. I don’t think any of us can say thank you enough to Maggie and Parker – the Kruse Kats! Love you my furriends!
Barnabas will be here tomorrow and then I’m taking a weekend off. Why? Cuz I’m going to BlogPaws! I’m going in the fur. Can you believe it? I’ll be back the week after to tell you about some of my adventures. I think it’s gonna take a few blog entries to tell you everything since so much happens at BlogPaws and I’m gonna see so many pals. Tune in tomorrow to read Barnabas’s adventures at the movies and at a baseball game!