Here are the general directions for submitting a guest blog. I hope lots of you will want to do this.
- Send the article in an email or Word® doc to pumpkinpuddy at pumpkinpuddy dot com.
- Attach any pictures you want included and mark in the text where pictures go.
- If you have any links in there, type them out in parenthesis next to the text that should have the link attached. Sometimes links copy intact and sometimes they don’t.
- I have a very diverse audience. Any blogs that might be too controversial (especially if they’re too political and don’t deal with animals) will be rejected.
- No naughty words. Intelligent people can always think of a better way to express themselves. Save the naughty words for when you drop something heavy on your foot. That’s when they’re appropriate. MOL
- Content is up to you. It doesn’t have to be about animals. If you’re on Twitter, you know what anipals and their humans are interested in, so it can be about non-animal stuff, too.
- If you want to do a blog that’s mainly an advertisement for a product, I am doing sponsored and paid blogs. I’m also always happy to do product and book reviews.