Happy Sunday everyone! We’re enjoying the warm the last few days, but more snow is due tonight. Glad I don’t have to shovel it! MOL!
I did a review a few weeks ago of Orijen cat treats (Product Review – Orijen Original Cat Treats). I wanted to do an update because there’s now a link to the treats at Chewy.com, and we got to taste test another flavor – Regional Red.
We were thrilled to get to try another flavor. Candy and I loved the last flavor we got to try, but EK wouldn’t eat it. Well guess what – he ate the Regional Red! If you don’t believe me, I have proof. Just look!We’ve tried so many different treats – at least two dozen different kinds – and EK wouldn’t eat any of them. This is the first treat we’ve had that EK will consistently eat.
So that’s our update. Mom’s added the treats to our autoship order, so we get to have them all the time. Woo hoo!
That’s it for today. Have a great week every one!
Disclaimer – We got the treats to test for free from Chewy.com. We were not compensated in any way for this review. Our opinion, as always, is our own.
Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you’re all enjoying the holidays.
This is the time of year when the blue shorts people bring lots of packages. One of the packages I got was from Chewy.com !
Of course, EK and I had to investigate the contents right away. This is what was in it: A brand new product from ORIJEN – ORIJEN Cat Treats!
These treats are freeze-dried and come in 5 different flavours:
- Original (contains chicken, turkey, and flounder)
- Tundra (contains elk, venison, quail, and trout)
- Regional Red (contains boar, lamb, and beef)
- Alberta Lamb
- Wild Boar
An information sheet came with the treats. Here’s some of what it said –
“A few important details about our new ORIJEN Cat Treats:
- 100% Meat: Cats are carnivores, so ORIJEN Cat Treats are loaded with 100% meat in Whole Prey™ ratios.
- 100% Fresh Ingredients: ORIJEN Cat Treats are brimming with up to 100% meats – al delivered fresh from our region daily.
- Freeze-Dried: To preserve the taste and goodness of our fresh, regional ingredients, ORIJEN cat treats are freeze-dried. freeze-drying removes only water, ao all nutrients stay in the food, exactly where they should be.
- Amazing Palatability: Loaded with fresh meats, tripe, and liver, ORIJEN Original Treats are a nutritious and delicious reward for your cat or kitten.
- 5 Great Flavours: With three flavours matched to our award-winning dry foods and two unique single-source flavours, these treats will each be available in 25G packages containing over 100 cat treats.”
Looks pretty nutritious and doesn’t have any weird stuff in it. That sounded good to Mom. Sounded good to me, too! Tasted good too, at least to Candy and me. EK won’t eat them. That’s ok – more for us! We really liked these treats and can’t wait to taste the other flavors. We’re gonna have to wait a while though. These aren’t for sale yet! They’re supposed to be available in a couple of months, so keep an eye out for them. I know we will be!
That’s it for today. Have a great week everyone!
Disclaimer: We received the treats for free from chewy.com to taste test. We received no compensation for writing this review, and as always, our opinions are our own.